In Electric Flamingo we do follow Human-Centered Design principles in development pipeline process. We believe that we can create more meaningful and successful products by using this methodology.Here are some benefits of this approach:
- User Experience design cuts down development costs
- Every interface we create is based on a series of decisions
- Research let us move quickly and confidently in a product direction that is proven
- We are building experiences for people who are not like us, we can never assume we understand what they need without engaging them
- If a product isn't usable, it creates obstacles for users trying to complete their goals
- "A good user experience doesn't guarantee success, but a bad one nearly always leads quickly to failure."